|Local Offices To Serve You|
|Bucks County||215 355 4699|
|Carbon County||267 800 5645|
|Chester County||215 259 3906|
|Delaware County||610 572 7299|
|Lehigh County||267 800 5645|
|Lower Montgomery County||610 572 7299|
|Northampton County||215 259 3906|
|Philadelphia County||215 259 3906|
|Upper Montgomery County||267 800 5645|
CareBuilders at Home
Dependable Home Care You Can Count OnCareBuilders at Home is a national network of private duty home care agencies providing non-medical in home care to the elderly, those recovering from an illness or surgery, and others who require assistance with their daily living needs. CareBuilders has been proudly serving our clients for over 30 years. Our focus is providing the highest quality, non-medical, in-home care services to those who need assistance with activities of daily living, errands, light housekeeping, medication reminders, and much more, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We help you and your loved ones live safer, independent, stress free lives. We can provide everything you would do if you could be there.
Whether you or a loved one are recovering from an illness, injury, surgical procedure, dealing with the natural process of aging, or just need a little extra help with day to day living, CareBuilders at Home is there to help. CareBuilders at Home caregivers can accompany you home from the hospital, surgery center or rehab facility to provide you with a little extra help to remain safe and independent at home.
When you need the extra care, CareBuilders at Home is there!
Contact us today and find out how CareBuilders at Home can help you!
Could you or a loved one benefit from CareBuilders at Home?
- Do you need assistance with errands, escort to appointments, or events (like a wedding)?
- Do you need a break from caring for your loved one?
- Do you know someone living alone and are concerned about them falling or getting proper nutrition?
- Do you need reminding to take medication or assistance in calling in a prescription renewal?
- Do you need someone to stay with a loved one that is hospitalized while you are at work?
- Do you need someone to wait in your home for a service appointment because you can’t get off work?
- Do you need someone to drive you home from your eye doctor appointment?
- Feeling overwhelmed with the responsibilities others are placing on you?
- Do you feel stressed by the responsibilities of life’s pressure and could use a little help with some of it?
CareBuilders at Home Services
Some of the many services we provide are listed below:
| Errands;||Meal Preparation|
|Respite Care||Live-In Care|
|Overnight Care||Medication Reminders|
|Dementia and Alzheimer's Care||Child Care|
|Pet Care||Special Events Services|
Go to the Services provided tab to learn more
In addition to the personal care and companionship services CareBuilders at Home provides, we also offer technology solutions to help you manage care and notify you when something goes wrong. We offer a Medical Alert System to notify you or the authorities if your loved falls or has another problem. Help is one press of a button away. We also offer a Medication Management System that will help you and your loved ones keep on schedule and assure the right medications are taken at the right time. See our Technology Solutions Tab to learn more.
Customized Care Plans
Here Is What We Do……
- Meet with you and your loved ones for a FREE in home assessment
- Develop a customized care plan that meets your needs (Includes what services we will provide and a schedule)
- Match your needs with a qualified caregiver
- Manage and supervise the care
- Discuss benefits eligibility and flexible payment options
All CareBuilders at Home caregivers are thoroughly screened and trained. We hire only caring people. Each caregiver is required to be CPR certified, pass both a criminal background check and drug screen, and be up to date on applicable vaccinations and immunizations. CareBuilders at Home has a thorough training program that each caregiver must pass before being placed with a client. CareBuilders at Home continuously monitors our caregivers’ performance to ensure your complete satisfaction.
About CareBuilders at Home
CareBuilders at Home is the private duty home care division of ATC Healthcare, Inc., an integrated healthcare services provider founded in 1983. ATC's other healthcare divisions include: ATC Healthcare Services, ATC Physician Services and ATC Travel Services. CareBuilders at Home was established to help the company meet the growing demand for private duty home care.
About CareBuilders at Home Local offices
The CareBuilders at Home Eastern Pennsylvania region is served by several offices that cover Philadelphia, Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, Lehigh and Carbon Counties. Even though these offices are independently owned and operated, they coordinate service throughout the eastern Pennsylvania region and are uniquely positioned to provide the highest level of care in the region.
Contact us today to arrange for a FREE in home assessment/consultation. Click on one of the links below to take you to the local office in your area: